- A consultant-in-your pocket, one-stop shop delivering the TOOLS to help you make more money, better decisions, better goals
- Professional, international EXPERTISE to help you achieve your ambitions and avoid costly mistakes
- The SYNERGY to help you think bigger and do more than you could on your own.
Will you benefit?
Our clients seek help to achieve goals, to get unstuck and to improve their performance. Here are just some examples:
- You are a business owner feeling isolated and stressed
- You are a busy professional looking to improve your life
- You are successful, but are thinking 'there must be more to life than this'
- You face life changes or feel dissatisfied
- You want to make some changes, but don’t know how to do it or you know what to do but cannot move ahead
- You have unfulfilled ambitions or dreams
- You need a strategy for achieving your goals
- You are heading into and need to cope with retirement
- You are preparing to take on a new role, greater accountability
- You want to implement or test out ideas you have heard about: e.g. build Self-Managed Teams in your company, Six Sigma looks like it could transform your operations etc
Benefits of working with SCF
Working in partnership with SCF, you achieve more than working alone. SCF stimulates, motivates and empowers you. It is like having a personal trainer for your career and your life, a “thought partner” to think through important decisions. Entrepreneurs, in particular, can become isolated. They welcome the support and challenge from someone outside their immediate work environment since such opportunity is not available in-house. SCF gives you an extra pair of eyes, ears and an extra brain to:
- see things from a different perspective and to avoid potential pitfalls
- notice your blind spots
- help you clarify your vision and to and remove barriers to financial, career or personal success
- challenge you to go beyond your current level of performance
- share frameworks, models and tools to implement action
- be more methodical in your thinking, planning and behavior
- weigh opportunities against potential risks and rewards
Take a look at some of the Business, Organisational and Personal benefits people have realised in the Benefits Menu on left.